Maintain your registration as a BAS agent
You need to comply with the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 to maintain your ongoing registration as a BAS agent. You must:
- complete an annual declaration to show you meet your ongoing obligations, including meeting our professional indemnity insurance and continuing professional education requirements
- notify us when your registration details or circumstances change
- comply with the Code of Professional Conduct
- renew your registration on time.
- Annual declaration for BAS agents
- Change of BAS agent details or circumstances
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Renewing your BAS agent registration.
Last modified: 19 August 2016