- Twitter in accordance with Twitter's terms of service
- LinkedIn in accordance with LinkedIn User Agreement
- YouTube in accordance with YouTube terms of service
- Facebook in accordance with Facebook's terms of service.
Information we provide via these social media channels is of a general nature and is subject to change over time. Although the information we post is current and accurate at the time, we recommend you always check its currency and relevance to you.
Rules and restrictions
- Posts should be courteous. That means no swearing, racist, sexist or otherwise offensive comments and certainly no personal attacks.
- Posts must not be false or defamatory about others.
- Posts must not disclose personal information or be invasive of others' privacy rights.
- Our social media channels must not be used for commercial services, such as advertising your services.
Remember, any posts you make on our social media pages are publicly viewable and searchable. Be aware that what you post may remain online indefinitely and can be found through search engines and online archives.
We do not endorse individuals or organisations using our site and we do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of their posts.
We will monitor our social media pages Monday to Friday during normal business hours, with the exception of public holidays. If we see a post that contains incorrect information we will respond to correct it.
If you have any queries, questions or comments please feel free to contact us via our General enquiry form.
Last modified: 15 July 2019