Go to top of page

CPE Landing Page

Continuing professional education

When renewing your registration as an individual tax agent, BAS agent or tax (financial) adviser, you must have completed continuing professional education (CPE) that meets our requirements

For more information on CPE requirements, click on one of the links below based on your registration type.

Tax Agents
BAS Agents
Tax (Financial) Advisers