You must complete an annual declaration to demonstrate you meet your ongoing registration requirements as a registered tax practitioner, including:
- having professional indemnity insurance cover
- undertaking continuing professional education (individuals only)
- satisfying fit and proper requirements, and
- meeting your personal tax obligations.
The annual declaration form replaces the professional indemnity insurance notification form that you were previously required to complete each year.
To complete your annual declaration form visit www.tpb.gov.au/myprofile
- Annual declaration for tax agents
- Annual declaration for BAS agents
- Annual declaration for tax (financial) advisers
Last modified: 9 June 2017