Live webcast 9 March
Attention all financial planners:
Everything you need to know about your registration as a tax (financial) adviser
- Australian financial services licensees (AFS) licensees
- authorised representatives (ARs)
- individual authorised representatives
- corporate authorised representatives (CARs)
Join our live webcast on Thursday at 4.30pm AEDT when Ian Taylor, Chair of the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) and Julie Berry, Board member and tax (financial) adviser discuss:
- The role of the TPB
- Requirements for renewing registration for you and your business
- Consequences for not renewing on time
- Maintaining your registration
Ian and Julie will answer your questions live on the day.
Visit our webcast page to add the details to your calendar. Webcasts are live-streamed, so you don't need to register beforehand.
Submit your questions on the day of the webcast by:
- tweeting to #TPBlivestream anytime
- posting on the live chat facility, available during the webcast.
Watching one of our webcasts will count towards your continuing professional education/development.
Take part in our TPB livestream.
TPB Live support
To view TPB Live events you will need an internet connected device. Viewing a TPB webcast live on a Mac or Windows PC requires the Adobe Flash plugin. You can also view TPB webcast live with a compatible Android or iOS device e.g. iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome browser if available.
Please note that your organisation’s network may block streamed video. While we aim to ensure that all viewers can access our events, we cannot guarantee that your network connection will allow you to receive this content.
If you are unable to view TPB webcast live we recommend that you consult your network administrator or IT support.
Last modified: 24 February 2017