Maintain your registration
You need to comply with the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 to maintain your ongoing registration as a tax agent. You must:
- complete an annual declaration to show you meet your ongoing obligations, including meeting our professional indemnity insurance and continuing professional education requirements
- notify us when your registration details or circumstances change
- comply with the Code of Professional Conduct
- renew your registration on time.
- Annual declaration for tax agents
- Change of tax agent details or circumstances
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Renewing your tax agent registration.
Last modified: 29 September 2017