Approved course providers
A Board approved course must be undertaken with an approved course provider for it to count towards meeting the education requirements for registration as a tax agent or BAS agent.
Approved course providers include:
- registered training organisations
- other registered higher education institutions
- other course providers approved by the Board.
If you are not an approved course provider and seek to offer Board approved courses, refer to Approval process for course providers TPB(I) 07/2011.
Course approval request forms
If you are an approved course provider and you are seeking approval of your course as a Board approved course, you should complete and submit one of our course approval request forms below:
Board approved courses
We maintain a database of courses and units that meet the requirements for Board approved courses in:
- Basic accountancy principles
- Australian taxation law for tax agents
- Commercial law for tax agents
- GST/BAS taxation principles
- Tax Agent Services Act 2009, including the Code of Professional Conduct
Last modified: 3 February 2022